Sunday, April 25, 2010

home show

These are kind of crap, but I love pictures of empty houses. In fact, the last project I worked on before leaving the photography program was of empty rental houses. I need to get that portfolio back from my friend...

DSC_5235
the garage, and the roommate <3

DSC_5236
backyard!

DSC_5226
back porch!

DSC_5229
cutie pie kitchen...with windows! finally.

DSC_5245
rad kitchen counter

DSC_5231
arched doorway and glass door to the bedrooms (this is so being used to lock bad kitties out)

DSC_5237
tiniest bathroom ever, but a window, and charm, and built in storage

DSC_5232
a fireplace, mantle, crazy lighting, and tiny windows! love symmetry so much

Anyway, sorry for my absence, we have added moving to my huge list of to-do's so I am a bit crazy right now! It finally stopped raining so I'm heading over to the house today for a few fun projects. I'll share soon. :)

1 comments:

britt said...

What a ridiculously cute house! I LOVE the kitchen--I'm a sucker for glass-front cabinets. You're going to have fun decorating!