Wednesday, April 7, 2010

etsy & etc

DSC_5016

In case you thought I was exaggerating when I said I had 50+ items to list. This is such a gorgeously intimidating pile!

DSC_5020

Anyone else addicted to buying plastic storage? Pretty much any time I feel my life or home is too hectic, I go buy more, fill them up one way or another, and feel zen for a couple days. I recently got most of my business/product stuff organized! Here you see my shipping supplies, prototypes & works in progress, items for the upcoming craft show, vintage listed on etsy, and handmade listed on etsy! Ohmmm.

navytop2

This is the last of the items I had photographed this past weekend, so it better be sunny tomorrow! I think it's supposed to be.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I left you some love on the blog today! Go check it out!

Brianna! said...

I've been REALLY enjoying all of your Etsy finds!

courtney.janelle.sews said...

Eep, thanks Brianna! I was afraid I was just annoying everyone <3 haha.

Chelsea o.m.g. I love it! I have my post half composed, when I have a bit more free time I will finish it!