Learn to sew at your own pace from the comfort of your own home!
Home Ec is not just for teenagers-- it's for everyone, everywhere!! Leigh-Ann, Rachel and I have created this sewing e-course for beginners and those who want to develop and polish their sewing skills! No sewing skills required-- we'll start right at the beginning (how to turn on and work your sewing machine).
Home Ec Includes:
- 3 Beginning Guides (How to Work your Sewing Machine video, Tools of the Trade, Tips & Troubleshooting video)
- 27 Step-by-Step Projects with at least one new sewing technique in each
- A Tips Post on How to Invent & Adapt Projects of your Own!
- An overall 'Frequently Asked Questions' section plus a FAQ section related to each project
- Unlimited Access (no expiry)
- A learning environment perfect for visual learners, taking it step by step! LOTS of pictures!
This course is different than others we've taught. The projects are each amazing and useful, but the real purpose behind each project lies a new built-in skill learned by practice and application. The value is insane!
This is an e-course hosted in a private blog with NO time limit and all projects are live when you arrive with instructions on how to get started. Please know, this course does not include live teacher support but almost any question you could ask or problem you could run into has been addressed :)
Visit HomeEcOnline.com this Monday for a full course outline with project pictures, teacher bios and registration details. Class cost, $60us
Questions? Please email Hello[at]FreckledNest[.]com
(Note: Most questions will be answered Monday on the special Home Ec website)